Access "Manage Employees"
On your left hand side, click on "Settings" / "Employees" to see a list of all employees.
Search by Emplpoyee Name, Email, Mobile, National ID/Passport, or Job Title to find an employee
Filter by Employee status or Job Level to filter employees
Sort by employee name or employee ID to sort employees
View Employee Detail
Click on any employee record to view employee details.
Add a New Employee
Click on "Add Employee" to add a new employee
Resend Invite to an employee
If you were notified by an employee that he did not receive the invitation for some reason, go to this employee's detail, and you will see at the top a message stating that this employee has not activated their account yet. Click on the "Resend invite" button to send it again.
If you want to deactivate any employee, you only need to go to that employee's detail and deactivate their access by turning off the active status from here.
Change employee roles
You can modify employee roles at any time. The available permissions are:
1. End Traveler (this authority enables the employee to raise and track a travel request for themselves)
2. Requester (this authority enables the employee to raise and track a travel request for another employee)
3. Approver (this authority enables the employee to approve or reject a request)
4. Human Resources (this authority enables the employee to view, add and edit Employees)
5. Charge codes (this authority enables the employee to manage Charge Codes)
6. Policy Manager (this authority enables the employee to manage policies)